Bahasa Indonesia • Deutsch • français • lietuvių • polski • português do Brasil • suomi • svenska • čeština • Ελληνικά • русский • українська • עברית • العربية • ไทย • 中文 • 日本語 • ꯃꯤꯇꯩ ꯂꯣꯟ
- You can post proposals for the Community Wishlist Survey. The survey decides what the Community Tech team will work on. You can post proposals until 11 November. You can vote on proposals from 20 November to 2 December. This year the wishlist will focus on Wikibooks, Wiktionary, Wikiquote, Wikisource, Wikiversity, Wikispecies, Wikivoyage and Wikinews. You can read more about the format for this year.
- Mobile users now have a specific design for their Watchlist. 
- You can share feedback and ideas on the Desktop Improvements project. The goal is to make the interface easier to use for readers and editors without removing any functionality. The Foundation’s Readers Web team will work on this over the next two years.
- OOUI now allows using
px(pixels) instead of
em(em) for some specific cases. 
Changes later this week
- The new version of MediaWiki will be on test wikis and MediaWiki.org from 29 October. It will be on non-Wikipedia wikis and some Wikipedias from 30 October. It will be on all wikis from 31 October (calendar).
- You can join the technical advice meeting on IRC. During the meeting, volunteer developers can ask for advice. The meeting will be on 30 October at 15:00 (UTC). See how to join.
- There will be no software changes from 19 December to 2 January. The first MediaWiki version next year will come the week of 6 January. 
mw.config. The old global variables will be removed later this year. You can know more about it and tell the developers if you want to try this out on your wiki first.