Wikimedia Deutschland is offering contracts for a couple of projects we feel are important. If you are interested in earning some money by helping Wikimedia to improve our Wikis, have a look at these projects:
- Evaluate the impact of using flagged revisions on the German Wikipedia
- Rewrite CatScan, a tool for finding pages in a set of categories recursively, based on various criteria
- Store interwiki-links in the database, just like we already store interlanguage-links
- Improve the Gadgets extension to allow for gadgets to be enabled per default, be restricted to specific user groups, etc
- Implement full support for TIFF files, including multi-page TIFFs, similar to how DjVu is handled.
If you would like to help with any of the above, please contact User:Duesentrieb aka daniel.kinzler AT wikimedia.de and provide the following information:
- Your real name and country of residence
- How you plan to go about implementing the desired function
- Any experience working with MediaWiki
- How many working hours you would spend on it, and how much you ask for it
- In what time frame you would be able to do the job
Thanks for helping us make the web a better place!
Can you help us translate this article?
In order for this article to reach as many people as possible we would like your help. Can you translate this article to get the message out?Start translation