We successfully completed the roll-out of Phase V for the usability features (the new “Vector” skin and enhanced editing features) to all remaining projects (689 wikis) this past week on September 1st.
Now, we’d like your help in identifying any remaining issues associated with the rollout. We’ve compiled a list of the wikis that were updated (which you can find here). Please help us update this list with any problems you notice.
Things to look out for:
* Is the wiki using Vector instead of “Monobook” skin.
* Are the tabs on the top of the page displayed correctly.
* Does the new edit interface work as expected (e.g., editor loading, dialog boxes working, etc.).
* Is the wiki logo displaying correctly.
If there are serious problems, please post your bug report in Bugzilla (file under “Usability Initiative”) or on our bug report page. We are also available on #wikimedia-dev IRC channel to respond to any questions or feedback.
Thanks for your help!
– Alolita Sharma, Features Engineering Program Manager, Wikimedia Foundation
Can you help us translate this article?
In order for this article to reach as many people as possible we would like your help. Can you translate this article to get the message out?Start translation