We are currently planning to roll out a new version of the FlaggedRevs extension to all wikis on Tuesday, November 23 starting roughly 3:15pm PST (23:15 UTC). This is used for Pending Changes on en.wikipedia.org and Flagged Revisions on many other wikis (such as de.wikipedia.org and pl.wikipedia.org). The update sports a new reject button, some diff page load optimizations to help complicated diff pages load faster by displaying the diff prior to displaying the old revision, and many under-the-hood code improvements.
We have several test environments in place with FlaggedRevs/Pending Changes configured:
- 1.16wmf4 core + trunk FlaggedRevs extension (this is the closest to what we plan for our production environment):
- en.wikipedia.org: http://prototype.wikimedia.org/flaggedrevs/
- de.wikipedia.org: http://prototype.wikimedia.org/flaggedrevsde/
- trunk core + trunk FlaggedRevs extension (this contains several changes that won’t be deployed for a while, in addition to the updated FlaggedRevs extension):
- de.wikipedia.org: http://prototype.wikimedia.org/de.wikipedia.org/
- pl.wikipedia.org: http://prototype.wikimedia.org/pl.wikipedia.org/
Please let us know if you have any problems.
Update 2010-11-23: this work is now complete.
Can you help us translate this article?
In order for this article to reach as many people as possible we would like your help. Can you translate this article to get the message out?Start translation