Other languages: Deutsch • English • Esperanto • Nederlands • français • italiano • polski • português do Brasil • suomi • svenska • čeština • русский • српски / srpski • українська • עברית • العربية • 中文 • 日本語 • 한국어
- If you forget your password you can ask for a new one to be sent to your email address. You need to know your email address or your username. You can choose that you need to enter both your email address and your username. This is a preference. This is to get fewer password reset emails someone else asked for. This is now available on all Wikimedia wikis. 
- There is a bug that creates problems for iPhone users with iOS 13 and Safari. If you use an iPhone to read or edit Wikipedia and see bugs on the mobile site you can report them. 
- Several wikis including Wikidata will be on read-only for a few minutes on 19 May. This will happen around 05:00 UTC. English Wikipedia will be on read-only for a few minutes on 21 May 05:00 UTC. This is for database maintenance. 
Changes later this week
- The Wikipedia app for Android can let users add depicts on Commons. The beta version used computer-aided tagging. This was removed to get more specific depicts. 
- There is no new MediaWiki version this week.
- Some CSS for the skins has been simplified. This affects
div#footer. They will have to remove
div. You will have to update your gadgets, scripts or user styles. This is so we can use HTML5. 
- Some CSS for the Vector skin has been changed. This affects
#p-cactions. They can no longer use
> ul. You might need to update your gadgets, scripts or user styles. See how.