Other languages: Deutsch • English • Nederlands • español • français • italiano • magyar • polski • português do Brasil • suomi • svenska • čeština • русский • српски / srpski • українська • עברית • العربية • ગુજરાતી • ไทย • 中文 • 日本語 • 한국어
- Toolforge hosts several tools created by the Wikimedia community like edit counters or enhanced editors. It is changing the domain from tools.wmflabs.org to toolforge.org. The routing scheme is moving from tools.wmflabs.org/toolname to toolname.toolforge.org. You can read the details. Tools that use OAuth will have to be updated to keep working. You can ask for help.
- There is a Wikidata item link in the sidebar on many pages. This disappeared for a couple of days for users who have the Monobook skin. This was because of a bug. It has now been fixed. 
- Editing, logging in and logging out didn’t work properly for a short period of time last week. It was soon fixed. 
Changes later this week
- The new version of MediaWiki will be on test wikis and MediaWiki.org from 16 June. It will be on non-Wikipedia wikis and some Wikipedias from 17 June. It will be on all wikis from 18 June (calendar).
- Pywikibot is a Python library to automate work on wikis. It will not support Python 2 after the new version in July. Support for Python 3.4 and MediaWiki below 1.19 will also be dropped. You should migrate to Python 3. You can ask for help. 
- The selectors
.vectorMenuwill no longer work in the Vector skin. This can affect gadgets and user scripts.
.menushould be replaced by
.vectorMenushould be replaced by