- You will be able to read but not to edit the wikis for up to an hour on October 27 around 14:00 (UTC). It will probably be shorter than an hour. 
- Last week, links to “diffs” from mobile watchlists and recentchanges were linking to page-revisions instead of diffs. This has now been fixed. 
Changes later this week
- There is no new MediaWiki version this week.
- Since the introduction of the interface administrators user group in 2018, administrators couldn’t view the deleted history of CSS/JS pages. Now they can. 
- There was a problem with the Change Tags. The software would apply the “Reverted” tag to any page actions such as page-protection changes if they came directly after a reverted edit. This has now been fixed for new edits. 
- The Reply tool will be offered as an opt-in Beta Feature on most Wikipedias in November. Another announcement will be made once the date is finalized. 
Can you help us translate this article?
In order for this article to reach as many people as possible we would like your help. Can you translate this article to get the message out?Start translation