- You will be able to read but not to edit the wikis for up to an hour on October 27 around 14:00 (UTC). It will probably be shorter than an hour. 
- Last week, links to “diffs” from mobile watchlists and recentchanges were linking to page-revisions instead of diffs. This has now been fixed. 
Changes later this week
- There is no new MediaWiki version this week.
- Since the introduction of the interface administrators user group in 2018, administrators couldn’t view the deleted history of CSS/JS pages. Now they can. 
- There was a problem with the Change Tags. The software would apply the “Reverted” tag to any page actions such as page-protection changes if they came directly after a reverted edit. This has now been fixed for new edits. 
- The Reply tool will be offered as an opt-in Beta Feature on most Wikipedias in November. Another announcement will be made once the date is finalized.