Other languages: Deutsch • English • español • français • italiano • polski • português • português do Brasil • slovenčina • suomi • svenska • čeština • русский • українська • עברית • العربية • فارسی • বাংলা • 中文 • 日本語 •
- The next issue of Tech News will be sent out on 19 July.
- AutoWikiBrowser is a tool to make repetitive tasks easier. It now uses JSON.
Wikipedia:AutoWikiBrowser/CheckPagehas moved to
Wikipedia:AutoWikiBrowser/CheckPage/Versionhas moved to
Wikipedia:AutoWikiBrowser/CheckPage/VersionJSON. The tool will eventually be configured on the wiki so that you don’t have to wait until the new version to add templates or regular expression fixes. 
- InternetArchiveBot helps saving online sources on some wikis. It adds them to Wayback Machine and links to them there. This is so they don’t disappear if the page that was linked to is removed. It currently has a problem with linking to the wrong date when it moves pages from
Changes later this week
- The tool to find, add and remove templates will be updated. This is to make it easier to find and use the right templates. It will come to the first wikis on 7 July. It will come to more wikis later this year. 
- There is no new MediaWiki version this week.
- Some Wikimedia wikis use Flagged Revisions or pending changes. It hides edits from new and unregistered accounts for readers until they have been patrolled. The auto review action in Flagged Revisions will no longer be logged. All old logs of auto-review will be removed. This is because it creates a lot of logs that are not very useful.