Other languages: Bahasa Indonesia, Deutsch, English, français, ikirundi, italiano, magyar, polski, português, português do Brasil, suomi, svenska, čeština, русский, українська, עברית, لعربية, বাংলা, ไทย, 中文, 日本語, ꯃꯤꯇꯩ ꯂꯣꯟ
- In the Wikipedia Android app it is now possible to change the toolbar at the bottom so the tools you use more often are easier to click on. The app now also has a focused reading mode. 
- There was a problem with the collection of some page-view data from June 2021 to January 2022 on all wikis. This means the statistics are incomplete. To help calculate which projects and regions were most affected, relevant datasets are being retained for 30 extra days. You can read more on Meta-wiki.
- There was a problem with the databases on March 10. All wikis were unreachable for logged-in users for 12 minutes. Logged-out users could read pages but could not edit or access uncached content then. 
Changes later this week
- The new version of MediaWiki will be on test wikis and MediaWiki.org from 15 March. It will be on non-Wikipedia wikis and some Wikipedias from 16 March. It will be on all wikis from 17 March (calendar).
- When using
uselang=qqxto find localisation messages, it will now show all possible message keys for navigation tabs such as “View history”. 
- Access to Special:RevisionDelete has been expanded to include users who have
deletedhistoryrights through their group memberships. Before, only those with the
deleterevisionright could access this special page. 
- On the Special:Undelete pages for diffs and revisions, there will be a link back to the main Undelete page with the list of revisions. 
- The Wikimedia Foundation has announced the IP Masking implementation strategy and next steps. The announcement can be read here.
- The Wikipedia Android app developers are working on new functions for user talk pages and article talk pages. 
- The Wikimedia Hackathon 2022 will take place as a hybrid event on 20-22 May 2022. The Hackathon will be held online and there are grants available to support local in-person meetups around the world. Grants can be requested until 20 March.