On 5 November 2023, I enjoyed the Malaysia Fair in Tokyo as a member of Wikimedia Japan-Malaysia Friendship project.
Malaysia Fair in Tokyo
This annual event was held at Shinjuku Central Park, Tokyo from 3 to 5 November 2023. It was held by some institutions such as the Embassy of Malaysia, Tokyo, Ministry of Agricultural and Food Security and Petronas, one of the famous companies in Malaysia.
I visited the Malaysia Fair on 5 November and enjoyed watching Malaysian performances and browsing the interesting shops.
Although I did not have time to eat lunch there, I was pleased to see many participants queuing up to buy Malaysian food.
As a Wikimedian
I am a Wikimedian. This means that I always try to find something to pick up on Wikimedia projects. At this event, I looked around the exhibition and collected brochures to get ideas.
I improved some Wikidata entries related to the Malaysia Fair.
- Amy Search (Q12709755)
- Ministry of Rural and Regional Development (Q6867519)
- Minister of Entrepreneur Development (Malaysia) (Q55623237)
- National Botanical Garden Shah Alam (Q71576011)
- Turtle Islands National Park (Q2780219)
I took some pictures and uploaded them to Wikimedia Commons
- File:Malaysia Fair Tokyo 2023 01.jpg
- File:Malaysia Fair Tokyo 2023 02.jpg
- File:Malaysia Fair Tokyo 2023 03.jpg
- File:Malaysia Fair Tokyo 2023 04.jpg
- File:Malaysia Fair Tokyo 2023 05.jpg
- File:Malaysia Fair Tokyo 2023 06.jpg
I added reference to an article on Japanese Wikipedia.
- ペトロナス・フィルハーモニック・ホール (Petronas Philharmonic Hall)
Tell me your stories!
When you visit an event and get ideas for Wikimedia, please tell me your stories!
Can you help us translate this article?
In order for this article to reach as many people as possible we would like your help. Can you translate this article to get the message out?Start translation